From:
lori gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 13:16:35 -0700
I have recently learned of the following positions which are open or are
about to be:

San Antonio Museum of Art in Texas is looking for a Curator of Contemporary
Art, minumum MA, preferable Phd.- contact Douglas Hyland, Director
Tel: 210-978-8110
Fax: 210-978-8118

Newport Museum of Art in Rhode Island is looking for a Development Officer
and will soon be looking for a junior curatorial position.  I don't know
anymore info about the positions.

Lori Gross