From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:40:56 -0500
We also keep pinned specimens collected during our routine pest trap
inspections.  We have at least one of each taxa that we pick up.  This is
primarily for IPM purposes and is used mostly by the Collections Department
staff.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue