From:
Carol Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:32:40 -0800
Roger,  You may want to contact John Holt at Leeds University - he is
involved with issues related to museums, particularly those associated with
contemporary arts and First Peoples.   He teaches in the Arts faculty -
sorry I do not have a contact number.   Also, you could contact Sandra
Bicknell, head of Interpretation and Education at the National Railway
Museum, York - fax 01904 611112 or phone 01904 621261 ex.204.  She used to
be at the Science Museum in London - and whilst your coleague is there ask
him/her to say hello to Ilkly Moor from me, especially Appletree Wick.
Carol Mayer
UBC Museum ofAnthropology