From:
Helen Papagiannis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:46:53 PST
I'm a student in the Co-op Arts Management Program at The University of
Toronto, Canada.  I'm currently searching for an internship in Museum
Education. I have a background in both museum ed. and teaching.

I am interested in both national and international opportunities. If
anyone knows of any such internships, or where an excellent place to
search for them would be, please reply. Thanks.

Helen Papagiannis