Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 11:41:41 +1000
Laura: This not a direct reply to your request, but I should like to
bring to your attention Dr Sharron Dickman's /*The Marketing Mix
*/published  by Museums Australia (Victoria) in 1986  ISBN 0 949069 and
probably still available from Museums Australia -
http://www.museumsaustralia.org.au/publications.php?pageID=125&fileName=publications&dispModule=twocolnav&contentID=95

It is an excellent publication.

Desmond Kennard
Museums in the making