From:
Claudia Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 13:05:27 GMT
Yipee!  What a deal!  The best scholarship offer I've ever seen from a
professional organization.  SEMC is to be congratulated for the quality
and quantity of the scholarships.  All right, all you beginning
professionals, out there.  Your chance has arrived!

Claudia

In article <[log in to unmask]>, "T.Patrick Brennan"
<[log in to unmask]> says: