From:
"Ruppert, Allison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:16:58 -0400
I am also interested in this. If anything is going on off-list, please
include me. I attend frontline managers meetings for several of our Museums
and would like to include this type of information since the topic comes up
frequently. Thank you in advance.
Allison Ruppert
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh/Development
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213