Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:46:08 -0500
We have not had occasion to deal with insect specimens, however, dealing
with leather and textiles may have some application.  Depending on the
circumstance we have treated with humidity management, paradichlobenzene
(sealed in quarentine box), and freezing.  As fungi and molds may have
varying life cycles and weaknesses, an accurate identification of what you
are dealing with should be your first priority.

Wayne Hart, Director
Musuem of Valor