From:
Kathy Last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:12:53 -0500
Hi Everyone!

I am working on a term paper for a class I'm taking in regard to Non-profit
businesses.  I am working with a local Museum and would appreciate a little
input.  The topic of the paper is "collaboration".

Do any of you have alliances with anything such as a "downtown association"
where you would collaborate with local businesses on events, advertising,
etc.?  If so, what types of things do you work together on?  Are their
other ways in which you help each other?

Another thought is how do you collaborate with current and potential
donors? The general public?

I'm sure this topic could take off in a number of directions and I
appreciate any ideas or comments you may have.

Thanks so much!

Kathy