Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:10:31 -0500
Greetings to all of the list members and happy new year!  I have a question
regarding images on the web.  Currently I am working on a web page.  I have
included catalogs of past exhibits which include images that we have received
permission to reprint in the catalogs.  However, I was wondering if I now
need to get extended permission before I open up the site to the public.  Has
anyone on this list experienced problems with reproducing catalogs or other
information on the web which included images that required permission at the
time of the exhibit?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Warm regards,

Nicole Basso