From:
Kristin Shurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 23:37:31 -0500
The response to my research project has been great.  Thank you for taking the
time to send me your suggestions and advise.  I've contacted the Getty,
Stanford Museum, and the San Diego Musem.  All of them were very helpful and
added important information to my research.

Jamie, your three page response was truly appreciated.

Allyn Lord, I haven't been able to locate your book.  I would be really
interested in reading your chapter.  Is it possible to send a copy of your
chapter over the fax?  Or should I call you and order the book? Although I'm
afraid it won't get here in time.

My apologies for not getting back to everyone sooner.  Again thanks for your
input.

Kristin