From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 19:31:47 -0500
Betsy Price wrote:

> Occasionally a comment runs by that is soooo profound it needs to be
> highlighted and reinforced.  I believe Robin's advice to be the paramount
> key to an effective  website!  Follow her advise to success.

Gosh! Profound, moi?

I would also add I've found, at this point, that the value of doing a
web site outweighs the value of the web site itself for most smaller
institutions (and probably big ones, too). Most internet access
providers give users  a small amount of disk space for a web site with
their account. That's a good place to play around and see who has the
aptitude for html without a significant investment of money (time is
another matter).

For the record, this Robbin is a he and isn't particularly successful
but happy with what he's doing even though his server seems to be down
right now.

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com