Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 22:49:55 -0500
"Highlights from the Art Year"

All of the back issues of the Art Brief have now been loaded onto our
web page, and we have added a useful addition to the site:  We've
prepared an  "Art Year in Review" page which gives the main headlines of
the articles that appeared in the Art Brief during 1997.  It may be
interesting to refresh your memory of what happened and to see what a
full "art year" it really was!.

You can access the "Art Year in Review" page as
http://www.exhibitions.org/artbrief/highlite.htm

All of the year's back issues can be found at
http://www.exhibitions.org/artbrief/artbrief.htm

S.R. Howarth, Editor