From:
Jill Keehner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:12:28 -0500
The Kansas State Historical Society has been collecting items related to
September 11 since the tragic event occurred.  The museum is planning a small exhibit for August- October to mark the event.

Myself and the Crator of Photographs will be contributing to a panel presentation for the Mountain Plains Museums Association in October which deals with documenting crises. For our part we will be talking about our collecting efforts related to 9-11.

I have only just heard that I may be on another panel which looks at how Kansans reacted to 9-11;supposedly this is being coordinated by MSNBC in New York.  I'm still waiting to hear more about this.

Jill Keehner

Jill Keehner
Curator
Kansas State Historical Society
6425 SW 6th Avenue
Topeka, Kansas 66615-1099
(785) 272-8681  ext. 425

>>> Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]> 07/25/02 04:20PM >>>
Recently, I read two articles of note:

1.  A worldwide requiem, is being targeted to
commemorate 9/11/01.

2.  Many performers are bypassing 9/11 for their world
tours.

Is your museum planning any kind of exhibit,
discussion, or other activity that marks the one-year
anniversary of 9/11?  If yes, please describe/share.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
Check out the REVISED Got Links, your one-stop portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414  Updated 02/14/02