From:
Cait Dallas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 09:06:12 -0500
Susan,
Ten Chimneys incorporates planned money for internships as an annual
budget line item under Preservation.  In my last job, I was able to fund
a paid graduate student internship under a grant for a specific exhibit
project.  As an undergrad, one of my paid internships was funded as part
of a grant for a collections preservation project.  You may also look to
community businesses or groups that might be interested in sponsoring a
student worker. - Cait

Cait Dallas, Curator of Collections
Ten Chimneys Foundation
P.O. Box 225