From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:54:34 -0600
The AAM Standard Facility Report asks for range of temperature and relative
humidity over the course of a year, since seasonal external fluctuations may
influence the internal environment, so I would say keep at least a year's
worth -- or transfer the information to some other kind of log.

Janice Klein
Registrar, The Field Museum