From:
James Clay Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 10:28:00 -0400
Hi Susan!

In Dayton, Ohio we have an excellent site that may interest you, The Paul
Laurence Dunbar House. The following is a list of web sites concerning the
site.

Ohio Historical Society/Paul Laurence Dunbar House
Ohio. The Paul Laurence Dunbar House is open to the public and offers an
accurate representation of his life and family. This site features general
information concerning the Paul Laurence Dunbar House.

Dunbar House State Historic Site Home of Paul Laurence Dunbar
Laurence Dunbar.

Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park
area's aviation heritage associated with Orville and Wilbur Wright and the
literature accomplishments of Paul Laurence Dunbar. Dayton Aviation Heritage
National Historical Park was established in October 1992, to commemorate the
legacy of three exceptional men - Wilbur Wright, Orville Wright, and Paul
Laurence Dunbar - and their work in the Miami Valley. A hidden treasure that
is growing rapidly! The best place for information concerning the park.
--

Reply to: [log in to unmask]
Visit Dayton, Ohio History at: