Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:41:03 -0600
Museum-L participants-

I am glad that so many of you are interested in "Understanding the
Visitor Experience," the latest issue of the Journal of Museum
Education.

I think I made the mistake of posting my offer of copying and sending
this publication to the entire Museum-L list, when the offer was
intended for the person who sent the original inquiry.  For those who
have replied with interest, I will go ahead and follow-through with
your request.  However, in order to correct this mistake, and also to
support the Museum Education Roundtable in their work, I am posting
information on how you can order back issues of this publication.
Thanks for contacting them directly, and sorry for the oversight on my
part.

Deborah Bain

Issues of Journal of Museum Education are $8 for Museum Education
Roundtable (MER) members and $10 for non-members.  Add $5 (domestic)
and $12 (international) for shipping.

Note year of publication, volume and number (vol. 22, Nos. 2 & 3), and
the title ("Understanding the Visitor Experience: Theory and
Practice).  Because this issue is larger than most, the cost is $11
for MER members and $14 for non-members.

Include your name and shipping address.  Send with your payment to:
Museum Education Roundtable, 621 Pennsylvania Ave., SE, Washington,
D.C. 20003.  Make checks payable to Museum Education Roundtable. No
returns.

Also, visit MER's web site:  http://www.erols.com/merorg/

M L CRAY wrote:

> Deborah: