From:
Jamie Hascall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:34:19 -0800
Sadly, Conservation Materials Inc. is no longer in business due to
multiple tragedies. However their niche has been filled by Conservator's
Emporium who have carried on the extensive catalog of conservation
supplies, including Multiwax 145A. They can be reached on line at
consemp.com. Their address is:

Conservators Emporium
100 Standing Rock Cir.
Reno, NV 89511
(702) 852-0404
Fax (702) 852-3737

Jamie Hascall
Hascall Museum Services
Seattle, WA

I have been trying to reorder a product from a company called
Conservation Materials LTD. in Sparks, NV.  The number I had on the
product package (which is very old) is disconnected.   A new number
(found in the AAM Directory) in Reno, NV is also disconnected.  Does
anyone know their number, of if they are still in business?  I have been
trying to order a product called Multiwax X-145A.  It is a hard wax and
when massaged, will soften into a lighter wax.  We use it to hang
signage from brick walls, hang foliage from window glass (for the
holidays), and lots of other uses.  Is there another supplier of this
wax?  Thanks!

Wendy Wiener
Curatorial Assistant
The Octagon, The Museum of the American Architectural Foundation
Washington, DC
(202) 626-7369