From:
"Admin, S. Treanor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:27:34 -0400
If you like gardens, the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens and Butterfly
Conservancy are about 10 minutes north of Niagara Falls, along the River.
Ten minutes north of the gardens is the lovely Victorian town of
Niagara-on-the-Lake -- more gardens and historic sites.

Sally Treanor
Senior Director, Administration and Operations
Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society
25 Nottingham Court
Buffalo, New York 14216-3199
Ph. 716-873-9644 Ext. 320
Fax 716-873-1894