From:
Hlne Bernier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1904 21:51:29 -0400
>     Hello!  I remember a while back someone had a question about food
>     museums, but does anyone know of any museums in the US or Canada that
>     are devoted solely to coffee?
>     Thanks for any information you can provide!
>
>     Aimee Moisan
>     Peabody Essex Museum
>     Salem, MA

I do not know about any coffee museum in this country but there are
wonderful collections at the Bramah Tea and Coffee Museum in London (Mr.
Edward Bramah is the owner) and at the Dough & Egberts Company (I am not
sure of this spelling) in Holland.

Helene Bernier
Musee de la civilisation

Helene Bernier
Directrice, Service des expositions internationales
Musee de la civilisation, Quebec, Canada
418 643-2158
FAX:  418 646-9705