From:
Richard Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:09:27 -0800
Just today I heard by word of mouth that conflicts are active at the Los
Angeles County Museum of Art, that their director had stirred the pot
once too often and was now out, etc.  My source said there was an essay
in the _New_York_Times_ about the consequences, etc.

Does anybody on the list have more information?  Perhaps the citation
from _NYT_?  Personal information or opinions?  Please use the discussion
list or my personal address, as you prefer. ...

Richard Perry
Sociology Department
UC San Diego