From:
Ruth Bryant Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:32:37 -0400
Judy,

I will post it on Museum-L, but I am very embarrassed.  I wrote that Janice
Dockerty was late of the Historical Society of Delaware.  Ooops. I love her
dearly, so I want her to be where I am, I guess.  She is actually late of the
Historical Society of Pennsylvania!

That not withstanding, I do love Argus for Windows.  Please let me know how
it works out for you.

Ruth Bryant Power
(Who may not wear her name tag in Atlanta out of sheer embarassment!  Hope I
spelled that right.)