From:
Samantha Archibald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:45:21 -0600
Hello List Members:

I am compiling information on Museum Studies degree granting programs in
Canada, United States, United Kingdom, etc. for the University of
Lethbridge Faculty of Fine Art. We offer undergraduate courses in Museum
Studies. We are gathering information to help our students determine
what their options are should they want to continue in  this field of
study. All information and materials we gather will be housed in our
Resource Library.

I would like to obtain feed back on two levels: degree granting
institutions & individual graduates.

1. From degree granting institutions - please mail us your most current
catalogues and brochures outlining your program and entrance
requirements.

2. From graduates of Museum Studies - please tell us (by email, snail
mail or through this List-Serve) the institution that  you attended and
your satisfaction with their program. If you want your response to be
considered confidential, please indicate such.

Please feel free to pass this notice on to your associates. Anyone who
would like a copy of the final report can send me a memo and a self-
addressed, stamped envelope.

Thank you sincerely,

Samantha Archibald, MA
Faculty of Fine Arts