Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:23:13 -0500
Aw, gawrsh!!!

Thankew. No, I will be very busy. I am doing one small project now, am
bidding on two more in the USA, planning workshops in the USA, Canada and
(hopefully) UK and Australia, trying to finish my marketing package and get
it out to people, reorganize my home office, bring my books up to date a
build a shaving horse!

best,

Harry
Harry Needham