Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 15:34:31 +0000
I am looking for a resource person for a workshop I am organizing. I
am interested in person who can talk about the US experience in
dealing with laws related to repatriation and burial remains.

The workshop is going to be held at the end of May in British
Columbia. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, my personal
email is [log in to unmask]
Lee Boyko
Professional Development Coordinator
British Columbia Museums Association
Opinions expressed are not necessarily admitted to.