From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 00:13:27 +0000
Robert:

.... and at any one time less than 12% of the US population have a
passport, and about 48% of the current members of Congress have NEVER had
a passport!  Doesn't stop you running a world that half your law-makers
and seven-eights of your citizens have never seen, except through
Hollywood and CNN.

Makes you think....!!

Patrick Boylan