From:
Joseph M Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:29:30 -0700
Hi All Museum-L'ers

I have been asked by the Tucson Children's Museum to pass this along;

The Tucson Children's Museum is looking for a new Director of Exhibits.
You can contact Beth LaRoche (Executive Director) or John (current
Exhibit Director) at 520-792-9985. John's extension is 107.

I will also add this; TCM is a small museum with a small staff. This
person will almost certainly have to do all exhibt related work by
him/herself. Therefore person should have some shop skills. This could be
a good opportunity for someone who has some vision and can live on
relatively little money. If you have any questions please call TCM
directly.

Joe R
Flandrau Science Center
Tucson.