From:
Arlyn Danielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:25:17 -0500
An avocational group?  What type of site were you all working with?  Was it
an established and legitimate archeological site?  How are the items,
objects being retrieved?  At first glance, not knowing anything else about
what, where, when, or why, I am suspicious.  Nor does this seem ethical to
me.  Perhaps you should provide additional infomation.

Arlyn Danielson