From:
lisa falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 10:18:50 -0700
These announcements came over another list I subscribe to...

From> Mike Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Subject> HERITAGE-L - Save Our Heritage HERITAGE-L on [log in to unmask] -
Save Our Heritage
   HERITAGE-L is a moderated list for discussion on the preservation of
   historic battlefields, sites, monuments and other historic items.
   For discussion on preserving Southern Heritage and returning true
   history to our schools.
   To subscribe, send the following command in the BODY of mail to
[log in to unmask] on the Internet:
      SUBSCRIBE HERITAGE-L yourfirstname yourlastname
   For example:
      SUBSCRIBE HERITAGE-L Robert Lee
   Owner:  Mike Crane <[log in to unmask]>
   Moderator: Mike Crane <[log in to unmask]> or <[log in to unmask]>

From> Shoshana Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Subject> Biblio - Bibliophile Mailing List [log in to unmask]
Bibliophile Mailing List
   Biblio is for collectors and sellers of old, rare, scarce, and/or
   out-of-print books.  The list provides a forum for buying, selling,
   and trading books.  In addition we discuss issues pertinent to
   identifying, collecting, preserving, restoring, etc. these lovely
   old books.  The Bibliophile Mailing List may be subscribed to by
sending email to
   [log in to unmask] and put the word SUBSCRIBE in the body
   of your letter.  There is also a digest version.
   Bibliophile maintains a web page for the benefit of its subscribers
   at http://www.smartlink.net/~biblio
   Owner:  Shoshana Edwards [log in to unmask]