From:
Mark Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:02:51 -0700
Dear Michelle,

Your email to the Museum List was forwarded to us from a client of ours in
New York. We are called Hotrod Creations Ltd., a graphic design company
based in London,  which has many years experience designing exhibition
graphics. We have worked on various high profile projects within Europe
including The Millennium Dome here in London, and have had experience
working with American clients, as I personally lived and worked in New York
for 2 years. We recently branched into designing web graphics to compliment
the exhibition side of our work, and we are interested to hear more about
your web component to the Baltimore Museum of Art.  We have recently
completed a web site for a Sculptor who has been commissioned to produce
work for both The Royal Family and the Armed Forces.
You can see the website at www.vivienmallock.co.uk
If you would like to contact us for further information, please call Mark
Woods,
at 011 44 207 240 2554 (which is a direct line from the States), or reply to
this email.

Many Thanks,

Mark Woods