From:
Tom Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:20:00 -0800
Becky:
Regarding the "new" building:  Since you will be changing the use of the
building you'll want to contact a local architectural firm and your
city/county for potential code requirements and permits.  They'll be able to
tell you if there will be any ADA issues, parking needs, etc. you may have
to address as well.  The costs of obtaining and updating the building can
easily offset the free rent for some time to come, so have an accountant or
your finance person look over the numbers very carefully before jumping in!

Best,
Tom Bennett
Alaska Museum of Natural History