From:
Penelope Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:36:14 -0500
A hearty and sincere thank you to all who generously responded to my
request for information on stanchions.   The suggestions were
informative and creative, and I am happy to say that we will ultimately
have stanchions that will fit seamlessly into our space.  And please
excuse the bugaboo in spelling, which undoubtedly limited my research
on the Internet!

Penelope Foss