From:
Jeff Kramm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:43:13 -0800
I'm looking for a museum job in the San Francisco Bay Area; preferably
in with a collections management focus -- but am open to other
suggestions. Currently, I'm a part-time curatorial aide at the Oakland
Museum of California (OMCA) where, over the past five years, I have
created over 40,000 accession records and videodisk images for their
collections management system ARGUS. I've also worked as an intern at
the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), the last year and a
half, digitizing and attaching images to their accession records in
EmbARK. Next month I will have completed an M.A. in Museum Studies
from John F. Kennedy University with an emphasis in collections
management. I also have an M.F.A. and B.F.A. from the California
College of Arts and Crafts in Oakland, and teach adults "life painting
and drawing."

Does anyone have any job leads, or suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff Kramm