From:
Juliette Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:24:39 -0500
Apologies for posting to list -- I couldn't find the senders address to send
to her only.

We use Gianfranco Pocobene, and have been happy with his work.  He is in
Malden.  His phone number is 781-397-0606.  He is not speedy in getting the
work done and back to you, but if you had time constraints he would likely
be responsive to your particular needs.  Speed isn't always what you want in
a conservator anyway.  I'd be happy to talk to you about him if you have any
further questions.

Juliette Rogers
Collections Manager and Registrar
Stephen Phillips Trust House