From:
Lisabeth Dotan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 00:53:53 EDT
To whom it may concern,

I am writing from the Galilee in Israel.  Presently, I am completing a course in
Museum Studies at the Haifa University, and work for the Antiquities Authority
of Israel, teaching archeaology in public elementary schools.  With the many,
many, museums that exist in Israel, there are yet no museum kits that have been
established for the school systems.

I would like to gather information about museums around the world who have
developed pre-visit educational museum kits. I am aware of kits existing in L.A.
from the Skirball Museum, (I am already in contect with them) and of the Museo
del Oro in Bogota, Colombia.  We are most interested in kits which are designed
for archaeology museums.

If you know of such kits that exist and are able to send me a list of whom to be
in touch with, I would appreciate the assistance.
Thank you for you time and effort.

Sincerely,  I am,

Beth Seldin Dotan
Kibbutz Ayelet Hashahar