From:
Dora Chiu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:50:15 PDT
Dear Museum-Lers

I am trying to compile a new training manual for staff who are
unfamiliar with the arts and art education.  Many staff members are
part-time workers, students of education, and I will need to provide
helpful methods, tools, hints on how to work with children and families.
The goals of the manual is to nurture creativity and open minds to the
possible expressions of art.

I need some        of training manuals in which staff are given
practical tips.  Does anyone out there know of any??? or are they
currently using some resources which can help me, other than "The Good
Guide"?
Thanks
Dora Chiu