From:
Frannie Blondheim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 09:05:07 -0700
I am posting this for a colleague.  E-mail replies directly to me (F.
Blondheim) and  I will forward them; or write to Marie-Louise Rydman
(address below).

We are looking for a relatively simple solution for *vertical* storage
of large format (measuring 205 x 145 cm) works on paper including:
prints, paintings and drawings.  These are works that will not fit
into the standard-sized flat file drawer cabinets.  Are there any
institutions/conservators on the list who have dealt with this
problem?  Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Marie-Louise Rydman, Special Projects Assistant
Museums and Collections Services
Ring House 1
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta  T6G 2E2