From:
Lisa Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 09:18:39 -0700
For whoever it is that's interested in stories of museum educators:

Contact the Museum Education Roundtable (MER)

MER
3000 Connecticut Avenue, NW
suite 237D
Washington, DC 20008

Order copies of these two books (also wonderful texts for any museum studies
program to use!):

Museum Education Roundtable Anthology
Patterns in Practice

These two volumes are a good summary of museum educators' stories covering the
last 20+ years.  You can also subscribe to the Journal of Museum Education.
Sorry I don't know prices and MER doesn't have e-mail, so you'll just have to
write and ask.  Enjoy the tales!  And if you're in the DC area, they offer
thought-provoking programs on items relating to museum education.  If you do
not live in the area, but are a member, I believe you can request summary
reports of these meetings.

Lisa Falk