From:
安井 亮 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:34:00 +0900
FROM:Ryo Yasui
Aimee Mosian asks about coffee museums in north america.
-----------------------------
Well I do not know if there are any in north america, but there is a very good
 coffee museum in Kobe, Japan run by one of Japan's leading coffee firms. Ask
Mr. Hirokuma Morooka, their director. he might give suggestions about those in
 north america.
UCC Coffee Museum
6-6-2, Minatojima-Nakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650, Japan.
Tel: (+81) 78-302-8880  Fax: (+81) 78-302-8824

Perhaps some one at the Coffee House Museum in London may give further related
 information about the subject.

ps)
Do you know that thin coffee is called "American" in Japan?
Ask some Japanese in your area about this, they will grin.
But I doubt they know "Canadian Coffee". "Canadian Coffee" is only served at t
he small coffee shop at the head store of Meijiya Foodstore in central Tokyo.
It is more thinner than the "American" as being only added more hot water into
 the cup!