From:
Stephen Brand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:37:02 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

I have been involved as a museum professional to explore more innovative
ways of generating revenue beyond the gate and have been very successful in
a number of ventures.  This has lead me to some work in the small business
and corporate museum world.

One of my newest projects has been the hosting of a radio show on
entrepreneurship, new ventures and innovative business practices.

A number of you who know me and my work have asked how to get a copy of some
of my tapes.  Well, I have finally figured out a cost effective way to
stream my interviews on my web site - www.enterprisefactory.com.  Each
interview is broken up into three 15 minute segments.

Although a number of these guests have focused their comments for small
businesses, they are clearly applicable to those in the museum world who
want to stretch their business acumen.  Some of my previous guests that will
be available on the site in the future include:

Hal Becker -- Sales Training Guru who was the top IBM salesperson at 28
years old.

Ron Lieber -- Senior Writer for Fast Company Magazine who has recently
released a book about young entrepreneurs.

Jim Gilmore - co-author of Experience Economy.

Two TEC chairs will also be featured:

Jim Motrino -Who has been interviewed on support systems needed for CEO's

Ann Ewen  - who will discuss the use of 360 degree evaluation which her
company created and it led them to be in the Inc 500 a number of years ago.

The first interview is on the site right now and it is with Seth Godin,
author of Permission Marketing, former VP of Yahoo and contributing writer
to Fast Company Magazine. He also used to run a summer camp.

If you are interested in getting updates and information on new interviews
that will be posted each week, either send me an email or sign up on my
site.

Hope all is well in the wake of the New York and Washington tragedy.

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen Brand
President and Chief Imagination Officer
The New Enterprise Factory
1799 Akron Peninsula Road
Akron, OH 44313
330-864-1518
www.enterprisefactory.com

TEC Chairman-NE Ohio #490 and #1180
Increasing the Effectiveness and Enhancing the Lives of CEO's
www.teconline.com

Tune into Enterprise Factory Radio via the internet
Listen at your own time and pace -- starts on September 17
www.enterprisefactory.com
A show about New Ventures, Entrepreneurship and Innovative Business
Practices