From:
"Wilson, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:35:01 -0600
The seminar sounds wonderful. with many fine speakers who hold a prominent
place on our bookshelves.
Unfortunately it will be inaccessible to many of us because of the distance
(I know that must sound ironic to our Australian colleagues, who face this
challenge often!)

Will the talks be available on-line or in print?

        Linda Wilson
        Visitor Studies and Evaluation
        Shedd Aquarium, Chicago IL 60605
        PH (312) 692 3261
        FAX (312) 939 8677

        "Museums can be phenomenally successful in terms of increasing
motivation to learn, in enabling people to discover and develop new
passions, in making a previously mundane set of facts suddenly come alive
and become meaningful."  Eilean Hooper-Greenhill in The Educational Role of
the Museum, 1994.