From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 10:12:10 -0800
The Gary Hill show was here in L.A. at MOCA, you might try them:
Museum of Contemporary Art
250 Grand street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 621-2766

Or call his gallery in Seattle:
Donald Young Gallery
2107 Third Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121
(206) 448-9484, fax (206)448-8661

>Hello !
>
>        I'm deseperatly looking for a exhibition catalog. It took place
>in 1994, starting in Chicago at the Hishhorn Museum, and ended at the
>Guggenheim in New-York. The artist exhibited was Gary Hill (video art).
>
>        Could you please help me to contact whatever relating the
>exhibition (internet address, newsgroup, editors, etc, etc). I'm
>stucks in Europe, and I can't get the hand on that ... catalog !!
>
>        Thanks,
>
>                                Guy

Stephen Nowlin
Vice President
Director, Alyce de Roulet Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, California 91103  USA
(818)396-2397vox (818)405-9104fax