From:
Full Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:24:55 EDT
I work for The Farmers' Museum and the Fenimore House Museum, both of which
have separate charters and missions, etc - but, both of which are museums run
under the auspices of the New York State Historical Association. NYSHA is a
private non-profit organization which is devoted to the history of New York
State.

I don't know whether or not we are the kind of museums for which you are
looking.

Let me know if I can be of assistance,

Katie Boardman
Associate Director of Programs