From:
William Denius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:44:30 -0600
Hi all,

I friend of mine has two flags that have some dry rot and are tattered
from possible pest activity.  She would like to know how she should go
about having the preserved in order to display them in a frame. I've
told her about UV film for the glass, acid free backing for the frame,
but what kind of supports should be used? How else should they be
stabilized for display so the flags do not sag and fall in the frame?
Are there any restorative measures she can take to combat the dry rot
and pest activity?

Thanks!

William Denius