From:
"Hogan, Val" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:58:02 +1000
I am posting this on behalf of a colleague, please reply to him.

'Hominid Fossil Casts'

Museum Victoria is preparing a new museum in Melbourne and one of the
working titles for exhibition is Darwin to DNA.  A component of that
exhibition is "What does DNA say about the evolution of the Hominids".

We are having a great deal of trouble locating - for purchase - suitable
fossil cast material in illustration of the exhibition concept.

We have addresses for the Casting Studio of the Transvaal Museum, the
Casting Department at the National Museums of Kenya, and the Casting
Program of the University Museum at the University of Pennsylvania.
Repeated attempts at communication have resulted in absolutely nothing.
Washington State University is said to have a replication service, but
have not been able to find an address.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Replies may go direct to Ron
Vanderwal at the  below.

        Dr Ron Vanderwal
        Senior Curator
        Indigenous Cultures