From:
diane pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 02:16:33 PST
I recently sent an inquiry regarding programs in Museum Studies, and I
appreciate all the responses I received.  The various Internet sites
given were quite useful.  The reason I requested information on the
programs is because I am considering a career change to the museum
field.  I am currently a lawyer, but my undergrad degree was in history
and I'd like to refocus my career in that direction, in whatever manner
possible.  However, I'm having some difficulty in obtaining any details
or advice as to the issues and/or obstacles I may face in my search to
change professional direction.  I don't mean to abuse the good will of
those who subscribe, but if anybody has any thoughts or experiences to
share, it would be of true value.  I live in the Middle East, so the
ability to obtain information or do research is fairly limited.  Please
respond directly to my e-mail address.

Many thanks,
Diane Pyron