From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 04:06:24 -0700
With Sarah's permission, I'm reposting her message as
it appeared on Archives & Archivist yesterday.

Since Sarah hasn't resubscribed to Museum-L yet, she
won't see messages posted to this List.  Please use
her email  [log in to unmask] to welcome her
back to museumdom.

I am pleased to tell those of you who know me (and
those of you don't!) that I have returned to the
museum fold since my contract with the International
Records Management Trust ended in December 2006. I
have
recently been appointed Hub Records Project Manager
for the London Hub Museums Records Improvement
Project. The post is based at the Museum of London. My
new contact details are below.

I hope my many colleagues will forgive me for this
mass email but given the intercontinental distance,
this is the most expedient way of updating everyone. I
look forward to keeping in touch with all of you in
the coming year.

With warmest regards,

Sarah Demb

Sarah Demb
Hub Records Project Manager
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London. EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 020 7814 5682
Fax: 020 7600 1058
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Museum of London is changing; our lower galleries will
be closed while they undergo a major new development.
Visit www.museumoflondon.org.uk to find out more.
London's Burning - explore how the Great Fire of
London shaped the city we see today www.museumoflondon.org.uk/londonsburning

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222