From:
Sandra Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:55:01 -0800
After spending many years in government facilities and now in a potentially
sensitive environment, I am a firm believer that the same sexual harassment
statement issued to your employees should be issued to volunteers and signed
as part of their file.

In the unlikely event you have a problem, that small step greatly reduces
your liability. It also lets staff and volunteers know you take the issue
seriously and will address problems equally for anyone involved.

I have sample language provided by our attorney. I will be happy to supply
it to you by email if you like.

Sincerely,
Sandra L. Harris
Executive Director