From:
Jennifer Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:43:58 EST
We have the same issue here at The Children's Museum.  We suggest that school
groups eat on their busses (I know, it's not glamourous, but most groups are
willing to make do).  We have a McDonald's in the building which lets groups
eat inside if they buy drinks (another non-ideal solution).  That probably
doesn't help much but at least know you're not the only museum dealing with it!

Jen Stevens